Ledlenser products have an industry-leading warranty that covers defects in manufacturing, up to 7 years with registration.
Most of our lights have a standard warranty period of 2 years which can be extended by a further 5 years with online registration. This warranty does not apply to all products which include but not exclusive to, our K-Series (key-ring range), Lite Wallet, Solidline and accessories. Please check specific product pages for more information.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- You are the original owner of the torch/headlamp
- The product was purchased from an authorised Ledlenser reseller and you can show proof of purchase if requested
- The product is within the warranty period (see above) and meets the warranty criteria below
- The product is genuine Ledlenser as determined by its unique serial number (email email@example.com the serial number on your light to authenticate)
- General wear and tear
- Misuse or abuse
- Unauthorised and/or unreasonable use
- Pouches, cases, accessories, engraving or colour finishes
- Declining rechargeable battery performance that has occurred over time
- Issues caused by leaking batteries
HOW TO GET YOUR LEDLENSER LIGHT REPAIRED/REPLACED
Once you are confident that you Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you have the option of taking it back to the store you purchased it from. Please note – retailers cannot replace your headlamp or torch in-store, they will need to send it back to us for assessment first. Before making any unnecessary trip a store please phone ahead and double check their returns procedure.
Once you are confident that your Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you also have the option of sending it back to us directly.