Warranty Extension Registration
ATTENTION! IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Unfortunately, the product registration is currently not available. We are working hard to reactivate it as soon as possible.
Of course, you will still be able to register your products at a later date. In the meantime please keep your proof of purchase. Thank You for your understanding.
Steps to register your Ledlenser product and qualify for the 5 year warranty extension (7 years total)
You will need:
- 7 Year Warranty Registration Card (should be found within the packaging the Ledlenser product came in)
- Access to the internet
- Serial number of the Ledlenser product (found on the product itself)
1. On one side of the Ledlenser 7 Year Warranty Registration Card there will be a sticker with a website URL and unique QR code. There are two options – enter the URL into an internet browser or scan the QR code using a smartphone. From there, you will be taken to a webpage where you can start the process of registering the product.
2. The first step is to enter the product details into the required fields: serial number (which can be found on the product itself), and the date of purchase. There is also an optional field for where the product was purchased.
3. Once these details are entered, you need to click ‘more’ to go to the next step.
4. The second step requires contact details to be completed: name, address, and email fields are all compulsory. There are also two tick boxes. The first box, allowing personal details to be saved and processed, is compulsory for the registration to be completed.
5. The ‘conclude registration’ button then needs to be clicked for the details to be submitted and the registration be complete.
6. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
NOTE : PLEASE RETAIN PROOF OF PURCHASE AS THIS MAY BE REQUESTED DURING ANY SUSEQUENT WARRANTY CLAIM.