Ledlenser products have an industry-leading warranty that covers defects in manufacturing. The time periods for the warranty are below:
Rechargeable Ledlenser headlamps and torches should be stored with at least 40-60% charge. When storing for long periods, they should be recharged at least once every 3 months. This will assist with prolonging the life and performance of the batteries.
We highly recommend using only high quality batteries manufactured by well-known global brands. Ledlenser products have a high output, and therefore require quality batteries to function properly.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- You are the original owner of the torch/headlamp
- The product was purchased from an authorised Ledlenser reseller
- The product is within the warranty period and meets the warranty criteria below.
- General wear and tear
- Misuse or abuse
- Unauthorised and/or unreasonable use
- Sheaths, accessories, imprinting or colour finishes
- Declining rechargeable battery performance that has occurred over time
- Issues caused by leaking batteries
HOW TO GET YOUR LEDLENSER LIGHT REPAIRED/REPLACED
Once you are confident that you Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you have the option of taking it back to the store you purchased it from. Please note – retailers cannot replace your headlamp or torch in-store, they will need to send it back to us for assessment first.
Once you are confident that you Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you also have the sending it back to us directly.
If you choose to send it directly to us, please download the official Ledlenser Warranty Submission form here and send to: